Friday, January 20, 2012

Idea for Integrity #3- value experience

I am the beehive personal progress leader in my ward and on the first Tuesday of every month I am in charge of an activity that focuses on a value experience.  I always want to do something elaborate and fun, but sometimes we need to get a little serious.  This acitvity acutally ended up being really fun, even though we spent a lot of time in the scriptures.  I made a matching worksheet and then my own word search (google custom word search) for the night.  We went through each scripture on the worksheet and talked about the people who showed integrity, then found the matching descriptions on the right.  I gave them a great start to working on this experience after our discussion.  At the end for fun, I bought a first and second prize (candy) and wrapped them.  Then we played breakfast scramble, which is a minute to win it game.  I cut out the fronts of four cereal boxes and cut them into equal amounts of puzzle pieces, we then put the girls into groups, and saw who could complete the puzzle in under a minute.  We did a few rounds, kept track of scores, then gave away the prizes.  It was a great night. 

Here is the like to the worksheet if you'd like it: Integrity #3 worksheet

No comments:

Post a Comment